Sunday, March 28, 2021

RINO HUNTING!

 

Image made by me. Images (c) Alamy, VHV.RS

RINO HUNTING


DISCLAIMER:

I am for the hunting of RINOs that are in my and Mr. President's party. Please do NOT hunt actual ANIMAL rhinos, that is bad! It is unforgivable to do. Thank you!

This is the news that I don't want to see. Governor Kristi Noem and Senator Ted Cruz CAVED IN! YES YOU READ THIS RIGHT, THEY CAVED THE FUCK IN! This act of treason is UNFORGIVABLE and it should have been punished under the OLD ACT OF TREASON.

I for one, want these RINOs 🦏 OUT 👉 OF MY FUCKING PARTY RIGHT NOW! Here is my video explaining it 👇:

NOTE: If video doesn't play, open it in a new tab with the icon.

Hopefully myself and anyone watches this feels the same way. The only enemy that is in my party is the enemy within, and the traitorous RINO presents himself/herself in the open; ready to be hunted down.

-Steven K.

No comments:

Post a Comment