Thursday, March 11, 2021

DIGITAL HIT LIST: CENSORSHIP IS HERE!

 

EBIL RUSSIAN HACKER IS HACKING YOU IN RUSSIA! Image (c) Moscow Times

DIGITAL HIT LIST: CENSORSHIP IS HERE!


I hate to break this news to you folk, but censorship is here and unfortunately, it is here to stay. Thanks to the DIVIDER IN GRIEF that is #DIVIDERJOE, BIG TECH, BIG PHARMA, BIG LEFTIST ORGANIZATIONS are here to destroy this nation. They are coming after me soon, so here is the info that I wish to share with all of you:

Sayer Ji is in (unfortunately) hot dilemma this time. His site, Greenmedinfo, has an article explaining why he is under attack. Please read the article that is above.

I hate to be that guy, but wearing a mask is damaging to your lungs. Thankfully, the state that I live in (Florida) has lifted the mask mandates. Unfortunately, people don't understand that, and it's not like you can get fined for it (Gov DeSantis blocked any and all fines/fees from COVID-19). This Greenmedinfo article shows you what happens when you wear a mask.

Who drinks coffee every morning? I have an article to show you. This  is Mushroom Ground Coffee from Full Sigmatic (never heard of it myself). I haven't tried this yet and I can't give my full opinion nor could I issue my full stamp of approval (yet). This will improve your concentration and mental alertness.

That's all the info I can share with you. Until next time!

-Steven K.

No comments:

Post a Comment