Thursday, March 18, 2021

BOYCOTT EBAY NOW!


Image made by me. EBAY logo (c) SubPNG.

BOYCOTT EBAY NOW!

I know what all of you are thinking right now. You are thinking that Steven is off his office chair again. Well, let me tell you something. EBAhas decided to throw me UNDER THE BUS without ANY EXPLANATION other then "We don't like you because of our unlisted reason. It is not defined under our rules; however, you pose a risk. Thus, we have to throw you under the bus because of the risk. No, you cannot appeal this or do anything to appeal this decision, and you have no final say in this. This has been done without YOU."

This risk is nothing more than B.S. Just because I made SEVERAL GUEST ORDERS and have been forced to create an official account AFTER SEVERAL YEARS doesn't mean that I have to be thrown under the bus. If you are going to do that, you have to GIVE ME A VALID REASON. Here are the images as presented evidence:

If you are going to suspend me, at least provide a valid explanation on what I have violated. I have VIOLATED NONE OF THEIR RULES.



I have attempted to be VERY CIVIL in regards to this. Here is my inquiry.



I quit selling on EBAY a VERY LONG TIME AGO for SEVERAL REASONS. Here I have tried to explain my purchase.



Is PayPal a crime? Here I find out it is a BANNABLE OFFENSE, despite EBAY PERMITTING PayPal for YEARS.



My new account (see my very first image) has been PERMANENTLY SUSPENDED because it was "at risk". This decision has been made final without any exceptions.




EBAY cannot disclose the "at risk" because it goes against their policies. Meaning that this implements DOUBLE STANDARDS for something that does NOT EXIST.




The "at risk" is "pattern of activities" that haven't been disclosed to me because EBAY doesn't wish to resolve the issue. GUEST ORDERS HAVE BEEN ALLOWED ON EBAY FOR YEARS!



I should have a say. I have EVERY LEGAL RIGHT to resolve the issue. You cannot say to me, "This is not for me to decide." It involves me every step of the way.



This was her last response to me. It is more of "I can't help you, thank you anyway!"


Here are my EBAY Orders. 

No reason has been given for cancellation. This is true to the other item I ordered.
Not providing image because it is redundant/same action.

There has been NO REASON FOR THIS.

Below, you will find my video EXPLAINING THIS 👇:



If anyone wants the ACTUAL IMAGES to this because it is too small, it is located here 👇:



I don't know why this happened or how this came to be. I have NOT VIOLATED ANY RULES on this, and EBAY should KNOW BETTER to do this. I wish to get this off of my chest so that people can STOP supporting a company that commits these actions against me. I wish for them to succeed, however, this action SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED AGAINST MEEBAY is NOT GOING to succeed in the current direction it is going. This is for people that wanted to know the TRUTH about what happened today. PayPal has been a staple of EBAY for YEARS (the only reason why I had PayPal in the first place was because of EBAY due to them at one point being owned by the same parent company).

Thank you for reading and please REMEMBER TO BOYCOTT EBAY ON THIS!

-Steven K.

No comments:

Post a Comment