Saturday, March 27, 2021

GLOBAL CAMPAIGN OF SILENCE FAIL

 

Image (c) Rlyl.com

GLOBAL CAMPAIGN OF SILENCE FAIL

I believe as a society, we should START ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT OURSELVES. CCDH is at it again with their hatred and overall ignorance of their "holy crusade" to silence the "ANTI-VAXXERS" because they are "spreading vaccine misinformation". Please keep in mind the founder of CCDH is a MUSLIM that lives in the UK. Greenmedinfo article is here.


Below are two videos from Sayer Ji, so please give them a watch!:


A lot of people think that quitting sugar = healthy. There are actually four sugar alternatives that won't kill you and boost your overall health. The Greenmedinfo article is here.

Oi, got a LOICENSE for your COVID-19 Passport, m8? It is a immediate infection attempt! Image (c) FinancialTimes.com

I know this is rather absurd at this point, but I have to bring this up. A DIGITAL LOICENSE or "COVID-19 PASSPORT" in layman's terms, is a grim dystopia future we are all currently heading. New York already has their DIGITAL LOICENSE. Greenmedinfo article is located here.

Another note from me. I haven't QUIT my project of sharing REAL NEWS. I had an annoying computer problem regarding my printer that I had to mess around with over a day. "No good dead goes unpunished". So that was the price I had to pay.

Exercising in short bursts tend to pay off in the long run. Don't exercise in excess, do it in "short bursts". Apparently #DIVIDERJOE didn't heed this advice long ago. Then again, who really cares about that? Yes, dementia can limit your physical activity. Greenmedinfo

Natural alternatives existed for CENTURIES. You can thank J.D. Rockefeller for his monopoly on (((western medicine))) for those harmful prescription drugs as a "bandage effect" for what your body ACTUALLY NEEDS. There are two videos from Ba'al Busters that are a must see!



DO NOT TAKE PRESCRIPTION DRUGS! THEY KILL YOU! Greenmedinfo

That's all I have to share in this article. Please keep on the lookout for more articles like this!

-Steven K.

No comments:

Post a Comment