Tuesday, June 22, 2021

🎉🎂 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SONIC! 🎉🎂

 




🎉🎂 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SONIC! 🎉🎂


It is strange to wish a certain fictional blue hedgehog happy birthday. Six year difference, that is how far Sonic The Hedgehog™ and myself are when it comes to age difference. Sonic The Hedgehog™ gets a well-deserved symphony at Summer Game Fest (although I would've been much happier with an event or something at Summer Game Fest). I also support having an event on Twitch (sorry, don't have Twitch).  

I don't have much time that I use to have. During my E3 Grading, I got OVER 2,600 E-mails (Can't you people leave me alone while I grade this?!). Can't break my tradition of grading E3 events. When I first began grading, I used a basic .txt file and that was pretty much it. I have come a long way in grading these events.

Enough about that. Let's focus on what's really important. Sonic has a new game coming out in 2022 titled Sonic Rangers. I don't know much about it. It is "[insert alternative to vast lands meme here]". It is nice to go explore.

Image (c) Tails Channel

Tails Channel has the details regarding Sonic Rangers. I don't know why SEGA accidentally leaked the new game. Who cares, it is a brand-new Sonic game and that should keep the fans happy for at least a little while.

Sonic COLORS has also got a new edition added to the mix. I never played the original Sonic COLORS. Sonic COLORS, the ULTIMATE -LIFEFORM edition has -Shadow, Sonic, Tails, and much more. I don't believe Shadow would be included, so why bother?





Here is my birthday message for Sonic The Hedgehog™.


That is it for this blog unless if you want me to discuss about Sonic the Movie 2: Shadow Boogaloo®I wish Sonic The Hedgehog™ the best of luck and a ðŸŽ‰ðŸŽ‚ Happy Birthday! 🎂🎉

-Steven K.




No comments:

Post a Comment