Friday, April 17, 2020

BSM150: THE AFTERMATH OF IT ALL

Image © Adobe Stock

BSM150: THE AFTERMATH OF IT ALL

This blog post is mainly due to me dealing with the stress of BSM150: Business Startup Strategies. My main reasons why I dislike this class are listed in the following video:




I feel this situation is urgent, especially in a crisis like this.

No, I will NOT take this video down, so don't expect me to. On top of that, it is stored on my Google Drive.

A side note to make as well, I am most likely expecting my new Alienware A17 laptop. I DID sent all of the information as via E-mail screencaps that I have saved:



I have blurred out any sensitive information regarding this. These E-mails are sitting on my Yahoo Mail account. This is NOT a callout, this is basically explaining what's going on.

Please stay safe and thank you for reading this post!

-Steven K.

No comments:

Post a Comment